Friday, July 20, 2007

week 2

I really enjoyed this week. Although I want to be a dentist I really enjoyed going to the heart and diabetes center. Watching the double bypass was really cool. We got to stand on the anethesiologist's stand. I felt like I could have reached out and touched the heart infront of me. Even though I found it very interesting, it did not make me change my mind about wanting to be a dentist. I enjoyed watching the surgery but would not want to be the one doing it. I also enjoyed going to the zoo in Koln and the experimental farm. I also had a lot of fun on the rhine cruise and at the wine tasting. It was nice to have that break in the middle of this week. We are going to Paris this weekend. I am really excited. I just hope that it does not rain too much. There is a 90 percent chance tonight but tomorrow and sunday should be better. I am also excited about our trip to southern Germany this week. I took a train through Munich on the way to Dusseldorf but did not get to explore the city. I am looking forward to the upcoming week but feel like time is going by too fast.

No comments: