Monday, July 23, 2007

Switzerland!

What a beautiful country. Clean streets, prompt trains, and enormous banks characterize Zurich. The chocolate debate is over now, because I am positive that Swiss chocolate beats Belgian chocolate. I must have eaten a kilo of sweets this past weekend! The Swiss chocolatiers made such visually beautiful confections that they seemed too fragile and perfect to eat! I especially like the Luxemburgerli sweet. I really can't describe it well enough to do it any justice. They were absolutely wonderful.

I'm beginning to sound like a chocoholic, I think. That's alright, I would rather fall in love with these chocolates rather than Hershey's! I don't know if I can ever go back to that!

Besides the glorious treats, Zurich was really worth visiting. We rested beside the Zurich See and waded into the water. We wandered through busy flea markets. We mistakenly stumbled upon countless couples kissing intently and without distraction.
Europe's rules for PDAs are a little different than those in the states. Most customs are different, and that is why it is worth visiting. Also, it is hard to guess which language you will hear from people in the street. They speak German, French, Italian, and usually English too. Swizterland was a really interesting place!

No comments: