Friday, July 20, 2007

Paris here we come!

Well the weekend has begun and I am headed to Paris! The week flew by since we were on the road so much. My favorite trip of the week was to the heart and diabetes center. Watching the open heart surgey was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. We are around the world in a country with a completely different culture, language and country, yet the medicine and procedures are still similar. I was fascinated by the technique and demeanor of the surgeons, and it was inspiring and reinforced my goal of one day being a physician. I received my MCAT scores this week, and am currently finishing up my secondary applications for medical school. Even though we have only been in germany a couple weeks, it has been really neat to learn the culture and see the german views on medicine. I am very excited about the trip to nuremberg and exploring Nazi Germany.I enjoyed te Sophie school movie today even though it made me cry! I hope for a good weekkend in Paris with some great shopping and sightseeing without too much rain, and a wonderful week Of traveling next week!

No comments: