Sunday, July 15, 2007

back to dusseldorf

Iam riding the train from Prague back to Dusseldorf with most of the class. Prague was absolutely amazing and my favorite place I have visited. I loved the clock in the center of old town that went off every hour. I also enjoyed crossing the St Charles bridge and the view from it. The weather was beautiful and sunny but was a little too warm. About 10 of us did a "pub crawl"last night that was about 50 kids and it took us around to the different bars and had live music. This was very fun and was a good time to relax and get to know others. It was convenient that almost every person in Prague also spoke english, Hanna and I are going to Paris the next weekend and it may not be as easy. I really like my host family and am looking forward to getting back and seeing them. They emailed Hanna and I while we were in Prague this weekend to tell us they hoped we were having fun and to have a safe trip. I, as well as my family, really enjoy the convenience of the blackberry because it has made staying in touch with them so much easier. It helps them not worry as much when I am traveling on the weekends. It is finally getting dark and is about my bedtime. I need some good sleep to start the busy week tomorrow! Goodnight!

No comments: