Wednesday, July 25, 2007

nuremberg and munich

We are currently on the way to Munich from Nuremberg. I am feeling much better today than yesterday, so hopefully today's events will be more enjoyable! I thought the Nazi documentation center was very neat to see. I was amazed at the architecture and size of the stadium and area where the Nazi rally parties used to be held. I look forward to learning more when we visit the site of the concentration camp in Dachau. I'm sure it will be tough to see the history of it and the conditions people were put in.I am looking forward to the city tour of Munich, because I know it is a beautiful city. I hope the weather will be warmer and more enjoyable than in Nuremberg, and the sickness going around will stop and everyone can have an enjoyable. Rest of the week and weekend.

No comments: