Friday, July 27, 2007

Bavaria!

I am feeling a lot better and I really had fun in Bavaria. This is the Germany you think about before you actually come to visit. Our tour guide of Munich was wearing lederhosen. It was awesome. On thursday, a few of us visited the English garden. The park was gigantic and there were tons of naked people. I guess it just isn't a big deal here. I thought it was finny that they had some sort of chinese structure in the middle of the English garden, which is in a German city. We enjoyed lunch and then went to see the river surfers. I really wanted to try and borrow a board from a German dude, but we decided against it. That night most of the group went to the Ausgustine brewery. I drank a mass and that was more than enough beer for me. Now I am off to Intertlaken.

No comments: