Sunday, July 22, 2007

Here's to brother larry...

We're on our way to Bingen to learn about on on woman I've never heard of, but thanks to Dr. Wasser, we have presentations on our blackberrys to give us some background. We 've got about a 2 hour bus ride ahead, plenty of time for a nap...

This weekend we went to Paris, which was definitely an experience, for better or worse. The French are notoriously rude, and with good reason. I will say that all the people we dealt were nice, its just the general public on the streets who gave us problems.

I don't know if I've ever walked so much in my life... In one day we went to the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Eiffel Tower. To be able to see art such as the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo and the Virgin on the Rocks was incredible. Though not all that impressive during the day, the Eiffel Tower was extremely cool at night. We had the chance to sit on the grass and drink wine, while watching the tower light up and singing Larry's favorite song. We left the next day at around one, which gave us some much needed rest before this week's marathon through southern Germany, which I'm pretty excited about.

No comments: