Monday, July 30, 2007

last week in Dusseldorf

Its monday morning and we're back at the AIB forout last week of class in Dusseldorf. I went to Interlaken, Swmitzerland this weekend and had a wonderful time. A group of us went canyoning while there, and it was one of the most exciting things I have ever done. I was sick sick for a few days last week and it was not enjoyable, but luckily the antibiotics worked quickly and I was feeling better in a couple of days. I enjoyed Nuremberg and Munich last week. The Nazi documentation center and the concentration camp in Dachau were very interesting to see. You hear the horrors of how horrible the camps there but actually being in Dachau and seeing the barracks and gas chamber is not something that can be experienced without being there. I was very glad to finally arrive back in dusseldorf last night after a long week of being on the road. I enjoyed the comfort of a familiar place as I have felt homesick lately due to accidents happening to both of my parnets last week causing them both to have unexpected surgeries. They are both doing fine, but it is hard not to be there. Hanna and I have decided to stay in Dusseldorf for the last upcoming weekend and I am very glad. I will like the time here to relax and spend our last few days here with our host family. We are looking forward to using the extra time to see and enjoy ur last week in Dusseldorf.

No comments: