Thursday, July 26, 2007

munich is awesome!!!

I had so much fun in munich!!! I can't believe how much we are learning on this trip! The concentration camp was very interesting and an eye opener. You always here and learn about these places in school, but it is completely different when you witness it in person. Our tour guide in munich has been the best tour guide I've ever had. His amount of knowledge astounded me.

The english garden was another fun experience. It was beautiful and a great place to do anything. I think every city should have a park like that...only maybe without the nudity.

I'm excited to get back to dusseldorf. I love that city and can't wait to spend more time with my host family. I'm getting a little stressed about our papers that we have to write. I'm slow at assignments like this and I'm afraid its going to keep me from enjoying our last week in dusseldorf. I'm going to try to get atleast a third of it done this weekend. Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

No comments: