Wednesday, July 18, 2007

These first two weeks have been so much fun!!!! Prague has been my favorite so far. It was so fun just to walk aimlessly around. I'm looking forward to Belgium this weekend. We have done so many interesting things this past week. My favorite thing that we have done so far is the cruise we took yesterday. That was one of the most relaxing things I have ever done. I was also very excited aout the open heart surgery. I was amazed to see the actual human heart beating and these doctors performing surgery like it was nothing. They were talking and having a good ol' time while saving someone's life.

I'm only going to Belgium for a day this weekend because I want to spend more time in Dusseldorf. My host family was excited about this and they want to spend part of the day with me. They are the sweetest family I have ever met. Last night I came home late and they were out for a dinner party and they left me a cooked meal on the stove with everything ready to go.

This weekend I am really excited because Harry Potter is coming out!!! Several of us reserved our copies. This will be quite an experience because we will be getting an actual British version of the book instead of the American version. I'm having so much fun getting to know the people on this trip. I feel bad because I don't talk to my family back home very much. We are so busy that it's hard to contact them. When we do have time to call, it's usually not a good time to call back in the states. Oh well, I need a vacation from my family anyways, hehe. Well, good luck to everyone and have a good rest of the week!!!

No comments: