Monday, July 16, 2007

moving to Prague...

After this weekend I want to move to Prague. It is my favorite city out of anywhere I have been. The buildings were beautiful, people were friendly and a lot of people spoke English. We took a site seeing carriage ride, went to see the astronomical clock, went to the Charles bridge and looked at the castle but did not go in. We also walked around and went into little shops that had crystal and painted glass. If I ever get a chance to live overseas in my life, I think I would pick Prague...at least right now. The only place that was scary was the train station. On Saturday we went on a pub crawl. There were a lot of college students from th States on it. I am excited about this week too. I am looking forward to the heart.
and diabetes center, the Rhine cruise and the wine tasting. I am really enjoying the program and getting to know everyone.

No comments: