Saturday, July 21, 2007

Omelette and a Beer. its noon and I am in Paris

I am currently sitting in the louvre and am fascinated by everything I have taken in. I think you could easily spend a few days in here. A lot of people tend to be art OR science but I really can have an appreciation for both. The talent of these artists overwhelms me. And its really intriguing to strike up a conversation with someone and ask "what does this mean to you" type stuff. I like how art is flexible and can be interpreted. Paris is the most expensive city we have been in yet. I really enjoy the open cafes on street corners. I think that has been one of my favorite parts of Europe so far. I also like how studying abroad opens my eyes past college station and texas to what the world really is and what it means to me. Now its not flat 2D on a map. I am in the experience and cultivating my own opinions as I go along. This trip has also furthered my desire to become a doctor but I will get into that later. I am quickly approaching the Venus de Milo

No comments: