Sunday, July 22, 2007

Here's to brother Braden, brother Braden, brother Braden... Here's to brother Braden who's with us tonight

Ahh... Finishing up a weekend in gay Paris honh, honh, honh... (Said with a french accent). Not to be negative, but Paris was not one of my favorite cities. I enjoyed the sights we saw and our time there but I just don't know. I mean who would want to stay an extended period of time in a town where people are notorious for not shaving, BO, riding vespas, everything being rediculously expensive, and constantly smoking? Not this guy (pointing at myself with my two thumbs). Atleast I can say I've been there right? I did see the impressive Arc de Triopmh which was arc de awesome. Then we walked around the Notre Dame Cathedral. We wanted to go in, but after all the walking we had done that day we didn't want to stand in a two hour line. There was also Le Louvre, a gynormous museum. It was not only monumental in size, but also in the amount of art that it held. We walked through my favorite part, the Italian religious paintings. Last, but not least, we ended up at the infamous Eiffel Tower. We arrived just before dark after we'd eaten dinner on the river. We were fortunate enough to see the tower lit up at night as well as the light show that came on every hour or so. B dawg, Kendall, Kat and I sat together on the lawn next to the tower and drank wine and had snacks. I can say with the view in the background this was definitely something out of a movie.

Maybe I don't like Paris so much... But I'm glad I went and I had a good time.

No comments: