Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So tired....

This weekend was amazing! Erin and I stayed in Dusseldorf to catch up on some much needed R&R. We went shopping at Altstadt, and Friday we celebrated Kellie's 21st! It was great to stay in Dusseldorf and see some of the city, I feel like we're so busy during the week we don't even get to appreciate it! Then on Monday we headed to Wurzburg and took a tour of the town and of the palace. It was so neat to see the palace in person, because I just studied it in my architecture history class earlier this summer. Dr. Paul would be proud. Then we headed on to Neuremboug (spelling??). We had a great lecture in a local beer garden on the infamous trials. Then we went to an amazing pub next door and had the best dinner yet! It was a great girls night. Today we saw the whole city and ended in the Nazi documentation center. The last two days have been long but great! I'm so excited about Munich!!!

No comments: