Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bread is my favorite food

First of all let me say that our breakfast in Nurnberg this morning was phenomenol. It was like a real breakfast! I can't believe how hot it still is here in Germany...I should have brought one of those fan waterspray things. Last night was really fun. After a long long walk, we finally arrived at the Biergarten. I had a nice glass of wine while listening to Dr. Wasser's lecture, then followed it up by a few more drinks. Leslie and I were able to get a free shot out of the gay waiter...although he much preferred Kyle and Doug. After moving on to the next pub for a while, we decided it was time to walk home. I have no idea how we made it, but we definitely walked most of the way with about 8 of us holding hands and spanning the street. This morning we got a tour of the city by bus which was nice, and then we had lunch at another Biergarten. Some of us need a drink in them about every 4 hours. After a long lunch, and the capturing of bees in cups because they were invading our space, we headed off to the Documentation Center. It was very interesting, and I liked the little devices we got to listen through. We used our fine public transportation skills once more and made it back to the hotel. Tomorrow we are going on a bike tour through Munich and I'm scared. I have had far too many crashes, and it will be slightly dangerous in the city. But I can do it...I will push through my fear. And I will blog about it later...If I'm still alive.

No comments: