Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Frat sleep over...

So I'm sure everyone has or eventually will blog about our overnight stay in Hannover. Even so I figure I might as well throw in my two cents. I had such a great time and I think most everyone else did as well. The barbeque was good and once Michael brought us some wine we were content. I am not a big beer drinker at all but I love any kind of wine...white, red, blush, you name it. One ineresting concoction that we decided to try was along the lines of a red wine ice cream float. Surprisingly it was really good and tasted just like raspberries. We let Greg do the honors of making it and not to mention be the first to try it. We used vanilla ice cream and red wine and it was amazing...maybe I'll go into the business or something. Anyway, I went to bed around 2 am and there were definitely still quite a few people up and going strong. We slept on mattresses and there were five of us on three mattresses that were all pushed together. I'm not complaining though because I slept great. So to sum it all up, I really enjoyed the mingle at the vet med students' fraternity house and think that it is something that should stay in the schedule for future programs.

No comments: