Sunday, July 23, 2006

If you are not the lead dog the view never changes...

This was a really long week with all the traveling... but very worth it. I really enjoyed having the leature in beer garden, I have to say if class was like that in College station I would make every class. Learning more about German history and the war and being able to see it was a very different feeling. I am glad the spot that Hilter stood was blocked off because I did not know if I wanted to stand in the spot. It was nice that I did not have to make the decesion. The whole week sort of had a sombering feeling to it. I think the way the german people are dealing with what happened is best and I could not imagine being somewhere that was totally distroyed by war. I do not think I could even picture what Houston would look like if it was bombed like some German cities. The concentration camp was very sad and you could just feel it. Munich was awsome!!!!! I just loved the feeling there, very busy but laid back. Might go back this weekend. I wanted to get in the river!! And I enjoyed the bike tour alot. I was in front the entire time with the guide... who was really funny and told me really random stuff about Munich. I forgot how much I loved riding bikes!!! And the beer was really really good... loved it!

Interlaken was AWSOME!!! I loved it. I bungie jumped and did canoning! OMG I loved it. It was soo beautiful and it was something I will never forget! I want to go back in winter to snowboard! And our hostal was really fun... or funny... different... but still a total blast!

No comments: