Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh...last night...

Last night we had a really good time in Nurnberg. The lecture on the trials was very interesting and then we stayed at the restaurant we were at and had a few drinks and ate dinner. We then made our way into town to another bar. It was quite interesting at the restaurant because no matter how little they want to admit it, two of our boys were definitely 'flirting' with the waiter...notice I said waiter and not waitress. I'm writing this because the odds of those individuals reading this blog are probably 10 to 1 in my favor. So if you are reading this then enjoy. They did however get some free drinks out of it, but still...

Real quick I will say a few things about Zurich this past weekend and then I've got to go to breakfast. We went on a day long tour into the Alps and it was absolutely breath taking. When I say the tour was all day, I definitely mean all day...it was 9 hours, but well worth it. We went from grassy hills up to snow on Mt. Titlis. We also got to snow tube down a hill which was much more exciting than I had expected. Ok...Shannon is getting hungry and waiting for me so I will blog more about Zurich later.

No comments: