Sunday, July 23, 2006

cheese and bread

I think Interlaken is my favorite place in europe so far. The mountains are amazing. We went on this hike the other day across this ridge and just sat in a meadow and took in all the sights. I have never seen a mountain that has glacier, crops, cows and pastures all on one side. I also bought a swiss army knife and used it while I was here in Switzerland. I thought that was a once in a lifetime thing. Our group met some really fun people while staying at the hostile. Everyone here is super chill and really easy to get along with. Also, I went canyoning yesterday. Consequently, felt the muscles I never knew I had when I got up this morning. I cant wait to show everyone back home the pictures. I highly recommend Interlaken to any backpackers that want to have a good time outdoors. But I have got to go because it is so blasted expensive to be on the internet in switzerland.

p.s. I wish Switzerland was on the Euro instead of the Swiss frank. I hate the currency exchange

No comments: