Saturday, July 22, 2006

Coke Light tastes soooo good right now

The last time I blogged I was scared to death about the bike tour the next day. After completing the bike tour I am still scared to death of bikes, but I am very proud of myself. I only ran into a few problems (nearly being run over by cars/bikes, and a flat tire), but we saw some cool sights. I really like Munich I decided...my favorite city so far. We went to the river and it was soooo crowded, but we got a little laying out time in. On Thursday night Leslie and I took an overnight train to Vienna. It was us two, two Asian guys, and two Brazillian guys in a couchette. The more I thought about the situation, the funnier it got. We actually didn't enjoy Vienna too much. I think it's because we were tired and didn't have quite enough time for an enjoyable tour, but too much time to walk around the city. So we layed down on a park bench and slept for an hour. My napping skills that once lacked before are getting better. On Friday night we took a train to Prague. The Czech Republic is quite scary at night and our train was so late. After meeting Greg at the train station, we headed to the hostel. We couldn't find it so we asked a Czech lady who kept telling us our hostel was in Florence...where is Florence in Prague you might ask??? I have no idea. I thought it was in Italy. Well, we finally made it and are rooming with some Americans. That makes me not as worried about getting my stuff stolen, eventhough it is horrible to think that way. Oh well, I'm happy and that's all that matters. Today we walked around Prague, and it's beautiful. Beautiful until we lost Greg. He vanished on the bridge...I'm not even kidding. Side note: We are back at the hostel right now and Greg is here with us. Anyway, we found out we each waited on the opposite ends of the bridge for a long time, and eventually gave up. The brings me to my title right now: "Coke Light tastes soooo good right now." It does. I've walked a very long way and am thirsty. Tomorrow-more Prague. And for now-DINNER. Goodbye!

No comments: