Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Familie Henselmann.

So the frat house was quite an experience: and yet another shared by all 22 of us, so I will let everyone else tell the story. Although, I'd like to metion that our room was so blasted hot - emphasis to be made on the "blasted."

The cat is back, and my laundry isn't done. That there is probably the story of my life at Familie Henselmann on Quadenhofstrasse 96h. It's like you're supposed to worry if your indoor-outdoor cat does not come home every night at exactly 21:47. And, you have to make a gigantic deal out of it when the cat comes back, as if the cat hadn't been doing the same thing for the past 3 years.

About the laundry: our host mom insists on doing it for us. Although, I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been done for a week and a half. I guess I was uninformed about the hierarchy of laundry-doing: all of their laundry has to be done before ours. I must be a dumm Amerikanerin. So this is why I couldn't even pack for the weekend. Nevertheless, 70 bed dorm hostel in Prague, here we come!

No comments: