Sunday, July 23, 2006

Geez oh Pete

Interlaken. What an adventure. The weekend started off crazy when Regina, Derek, Erin and I thought we were going to miss our connection on the train. Our second train was 15 minutes late and the connection time was only 13 minutes. However, about half of the swiss army was on our train trying to make the connection so we they held our third train and we made it!!!! We finally got to Interlaken after midnight and made it to our hostel. The only word to describe that place is GHETTO. However the people we met there were a blast and Interlaken has by far been our best trip yet. I have so many fun stories, I don't know which ones to tell. The most fun though was when Regina, Chrissy and I went white water rafting. It was a blast. However its true, Switzerland is sooo expensive. In fact I'm pretty sure I just paid 5 fr. for about 5 minutes of internet. So with that, peace out.

No comments: