Saturday, July 29, 2006

Prague

I love bike tours! In almost every city I've visited in Europe, I've done a bike tour. I love them! Today I'm in Prague with Derek, Kit, Kellie, Karen, and Erin. We're heading out to take city bike tour and I can hardly wait. So far Prague is amazing. When we stepped off the train at the main station, I will admit I had my doubts. The city was pretty dirty in that area and no one spoke English. However, soon we checked in to our 80 bed hostel and I was feeling better about the city. After a short walk to the square and amazing 2 hour lunch, where we just sat and people watched, I quickly fell in love with the city. It's so peaceful. The architecture is amazing. After a busy busy week, this is what I needed, a nice relaxing weekend. Oh and my favorite, Prague is crazy cheap. I love it.

No comments: