Thursday, July 20, 2006

I shouldn't have drank the boat water!

It was so hot, boat water was a bad choice! I had a lovely time in Heidelberg last weekend. My favorite attractions were the beautiful schloss and the boat trip down the river Neckar where Sarah, Kellie and I saw the most wonderful little river houses and a few castles as well. Unfortunately, it was quite warm and the only water available to purchase on board was that disgusting CO2 (gas) water. God help me, I hate that stuff. So I made a bad decision against Kellies advise and filled my bottle in the water closet saying (what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.) I'm here to eat my words. Sarah and I are officially barf buddies for drinking that stuff and I spent all Monday night into Tuesday morning hung like a wretch over the Toilette in Nurnberg Bovaria. I don't feel any stronger. But everything is good now and I had a great time on Wednesdays bike tour. Our tour guide was funny, except that Robin, who rode near the front said that she got a good look at his crack. Ahhhhh, they don't where underwear in Bovaria nor do they shower regularly...I want to stay here forever. I'm headed to Salzburg tomorrow and the bier garten tonight, so things are looking good.

No comments: