Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hannover

Wednesday is already over and were headed back to Dusseldorf. The days are starting to fly by as the program is wrapping up. I enjoyed the trip to Hannover. Yesterday it was very interesting at the Vet School to see how they removed the follicles from the cow and how the instruments were used. I do not want to go into veterinary medicine, but seeing any kind of medicine practice interests me. I wish we had been able to view a surgery at te cattle clinic today, but still enjoyed the tour and seeing the baby calves. I did not enjoy the one to the farm this morning as much due to the very unpleasant smells from the turkeys and chickens. Last night was so much fun at the BBQ at the german vet fraternity house. This was one of the first time the entire group had been in a social setting, and I got to see sides of people I have never seen before! As I'm sure some did of me as well :) We only have 5 nights left in Dusseldorf which makes me sad, because I really enjoy my host family. I am staying in Berlin this weekend so will get to spend a lot of time with them the lst few days, that is when I'm not working on my paper or finishong up my video journal! I hope the weather is nice because I would like to walk around konigsallee and go to aldstadt on saturday. I am looking forward to Berlin next week though, but will be sad when its over!

No comments: