Monday, August 06, 2007

Leaving Tomorrow...

Last weekend I mostly worked on my paper and hung around. On friday night a few of us went out to the altstadt for some beers. I tried all of the alts except Schumbacher. I liked them in this order from best to worst: Schlussel, Diebels, Frakenheim, and Urige (sp?). On Saturday, I walked around Nordpark for a while. Sunday, I went out to the altstadt and met Kendall and Leigh. We walked through a craft fair. That night, I went out to the rhine and watched the sunset. I am going to miss having a river. We are kind of starved of water in College Station.

Anyways, the group heads out for Berlin tomorrow. I think I am gonna have one more trip out to the altstadt in a few minutes to go to the market area. I want to get some blood sausage. I'll see how that turns out.

No comments: