Friday, August 03, 2007

Wuppertal

Eventhough our trip to wuppertal on thursday was not very far, and didnt even take up a whole day, it was a pretty important day to me.
The visit to Bayers labs made me think about my future. My goal is still to make it to med school and become a doctor. Ive been wanting to do that for as long as i can remember. But ive always wondered what im i going to do if i dont make it to med school. No, im not doubting myself. I do believe that i can make it to med school and have what it takes to do it. But ive always been the kind of person that always has a back up plan.
During our tour, the tour guide talked about the experiments they do at Bayer. Just about everything he was saying reminded me about things i had learned in ochem and biochem. I understood what he was talking about and was interested.
So i got to thinking maybe i can work for a company like Bayer. I did enjoy taking ochem and biochem. There are so many things i can get into in the medical field if i dont make it to med school. And i think research has become one of my options after our trip to wuppertal.

No comments: