Thursday, August 02, 2007

one more week...

Thinking about having only one more week left in Germany brings about mixed feelings. On one hand, I am excited to see my family and friends. I have become much less dependent on my cell phone by coming here because I did not bring it with me. I am used to being able to call whoever whenever. I think that when I get back to the states I will not use my cell phone as much as I did before. I am also sad that the trip is coming to an end. I have learned so much and also feel like I have grown as a person as a result of my experiences here. Today we went to the Bayer facilities. I am not that interested in research but still found their labs very interesting. We also visited the Bayer fermentation factory. This was also neat, but there was a guy taking pictures the whole time which was somewhat distracting. I would say that the coolest thing that I have seen this week would have to be the robot milking machine at the vet school in Hannover. The night before we had a BBQ at a frat house in Hannover. I think that everyone had a really good time. I am looking forward to relaxing and shopping here this weekend and also to next week in Berlin. Let's pray for good weather for the bike tours!

No comments: