Sunday, August 05, 2007

Six more days

Its hard to believe that ive been in Europe for a month now. It doesnt feel like ive been here for that long. Im sure its because we have done so many things, and gone to so many places. I feel like ive done more in Europe these five weeks than someone who has lived here there whole life. And it might be true, last week i met up with friends that have lived in prague there whole life and i told them what ive done and where id been in Europe. They hadnt visited any of the cities i had visited.
I love Europe, and im having an awesome time. This is the best summer of my life, hands down. But i cant wait to get home in six days. I miss home. I miss Austin. I miss College Station. I basically miss my life back in the states. I think i have a good one. I miss my friends back home. Everyday i imagine them coming with me on this trip. I will have to disagree with the people that say they could just move to Europe and live here. I wouldnt be able to do that. Yeah i thought about it also at first, but thats because Europe was a different experience and it was new.
I love Europe but i dont imagine my life over here. This was my first time in Europe, but it definitely wont be the last. Who knows, i may decide to get some schooling done over here, for a little bit.
Six more days and ill be home sweet home.

No comments: