Thursday, August 09, 2007

Well, I'm really suprised how fast this program is ending! I'm ready to go back, though. I really miss my friends and family. The things I really miss at home:
Being with friends and family, having a regular schedule, eating tex-mex, having a car, sleeping in my own bed, having unlimited refills on drinks, never being charged for something that I don't realized I'm being charged for, being able to go to church, knowing where everything is, never having to pay to go pee, and being able to read and understand every posted sign. Things I'll miss from Europe: everything having a story behind it, being spontaneous with my free time, the extensive public transportation system, being lost and not caring, always being somewhere new, Dusseldorf, trying new food, eating at deliciouss delis, going to the places I've always dreamed of going to. I could go on and on, and I love it here, but I'm ready to go home. I've learned so much here, I don't think I've realized how much I've learned yet. I think once I go home, I'll realize a lot more how I've changed and how much I've learned.

No comments: