Monday, August 06, 2007

Great last day

Today was our last in Dusseldorf. Well ill be back on friday because i leave on saturday from the dusseldorf airport, but it was our full day together here as a class. And i couldnt have asked for a better day.
It had that last day of school feel. Everything i did today i thought about how it was the last time i would doing that. In the morning when we took the tram to school, i thought that was the last time that ill head to school with my roomates. When we got to the AIB, it was the last time i will head up those stairs. Fortunately i had forgotten my camera and Dr. Wassser sent me home to get it. So i got to head up those stairs again.
I spent all day at the aib working on my paper. I wish we had more days like this one. I really enjoyed staying there. It would have been nice to have a whole day of lectures and ping pong at the aib.
Dinner was awesome tonight. We had some bbq. Although it was pork again, it was nice having it from the grill. Afterwards we went out for some ice cream, the place was closed, but we went to a corner store and bought some snacks there. Its just nice that all four of us have gotten along and are doing things together.
I think i heard our host mom say she would bring us coffee in the morning. She better, eventhough i dont drink coffee, it would nice to get pampered for a day.
Well Dusseldorf youve been good to me. If it wasnt for this program i probably wouldnt have ever considered visiting you. But your a nice city and ill tell people about you. I may be back to visit you next may, so i have my fingers crossed and hope everything works out and im able to come by, even if its only for a couple of days.
I have called Dusseldorf home fo the past four weeks. So yeah i will miss this place. But this will not be the last time ill be here.
Oh yeah, i know we have another week in Germany, but im also really going to miss Larry's Dwiggymon jokes. Ive heard them all day today, even now as i write this blog down the hall.

No comments: