Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hann(g)over

I remember telling my roomate that i was not going to enjoy hannover because we were going to be hanging out at a frat house. Nothing against frats, i have several friends that are in frats, and one of my roomates here is in a frat at A&M. But that lifestyle just isnt for me. The one thing i do with frats is go to their parties, they do have some good ones. The one last night in hannover was badass.
We first got to their bbq and the first thing they brought out is a lot of beer. So the night was off to a good start, bbq and beer, what more can you ask for? The food was great.
After we ate we went inside the house and there was a bar in the house. There was music playing and people drinking. Right when i walked in a german student challenged me to chug down a beer. I lost the match, but i am not ashamed. I dont think any americans beat a german that night.The beer just kept on flowing. It was great. They played really good music, all American. I didnt want to leave when it was time to go.
The ride back home was fun. Just about everyone was feeling good. I had the munchies, so when i saw a pack of donuts hanging out of a guys backpack, i grabbed them. I gave them back to him and apologized. I felt really bad because the guy had no idea what was going on, and to make matters worse, he was in a wheelchair.
We got back to the hostel and basically went straight to bed. I woke up with the worst headache. I could barely open my eyes, and when i stood up, it nearly brought me to my knees. But the shower really helped, after i got out i felt better and breakfast helped also.
That was an awesome night. A couple of more things happened that i would rather keep a secret, sorta. Ill give a hint...it happened in the elevator and im sure you saw it the next morning. Well i basically gave away that secret.
Oh yeah, we also visited the vet school in hannover. It was pretty cool.

No comments: