Monday, August 06, 2007

sad

I finally got done packing and now Im sad...my host family took me out to ice cream and when we got back, they gave me a gift. I hope I madi this on on good experience for them and that they will do this again. They told me they will keep in touch and send me on on video when their baby starts to crawl and walk. It will be sad to say bye to them tomorrow.

Im excited about Berlin. I think we will end the program well and have a lot of fun there. Im looking forward to the bike tour tomorrow...I think it will be very entertaining, hehe. During our free time, I either want to go to the Impressionists art museum or Checkpoint Charlies. They both sound good. Let me know if any of you are interested in either of those.
Well, its off to dinner and then bed. Something in Paris has made me sick so sleep sounds very good right now.

No comments: