Saturday, August 04, 2007

Last weekend in Düsseldorf

I am sad to say that this is the last weekend we will be in Düsseldorf. It seems like we just got here. Its amazing how fast people can get accustomed to a new situation. I feel perfectly comfortable here and it doesn't seem like we are going to the next stop on a trip but like we are leaving home. Düsseldorf has been very good to me as a whole. I am normally not a big fan of big cities but something about Düsseldorf is different. I could see myself living here in the future. There is alot to do here and alot nearby. Though we have travelled to alot of parts of Germany that were alot of fun, I think the one that would appeal to me the most as a permamnent residence would be either Düsseldorf or the immediate area of the Rhein. Although Bavaria was a blast I don't know if I could live with the "crazy Bavarians". I would however have to make frequent weekend trips there... Its really hard to believe that in one week I will be back in the US thinking about Germany rather than in Germany thinking of Germany. I am very glad I got to make the trip to the Rhineland and will surely be coming back ASAP.

No comments: