Friday, August 03, 2007

We're on the way to Paris! These past couple of days have been really interesting. Wednesday we were still in Hannover. We visited a couple different departments in the vet school there. I really like comparing how American and German education systems differ. Although a part of me would really like to get through my education in 5 years and start practicing medicine more quickly, I like our system. I really think we learn more of the fine details and get a better starter base, and I like taking classes that don't necessarily go towards my medical education. One of my favorite classes last year, was my theatre class. I also really liked watching the animal dissections, I wish we could of spent more time there. Thursday, we were in Wuppertal and toured the Bayer facilities. It was really neat seeing the production process, all the way from the brainstorming and micro-scale experiments to the fermentation plant. I'm pumped about Berlin, I've always wanted to go there!

No comments: