Saturday, August 04, 2007

Last Full Week

Alright, since I'm leaving Germany two days early the layout of things for me will be a little different.

This past week was sort of boring for me. The veterinary facilities were great, but I'm not pre-vet so it wasn't particulary my thing. The baby animals were cute though. Also, the fraternity finally gave me the opportunity to socialize with a larger group of younger, English-speaking Europeans and to actually get an insight into them and their lives.

Bayer was also interesting, but I got bored a bit because I like the biomedical engineering/chemistry idea, but in all likelihood I will probably end up working with biomedical engineers/chemists rather than develop a drug myself. I'm more into the finding out of what causes a disease and then working with those guys to cure it or treat it somehow.

Also, this week I naled out the research portion of my essay. Good deal.

No comments: