Saturday, August 04, 2007

Interlaken

So this post should be really short, not because Interlaken was lame, but because it was me. Simple. Great scenery and tons of outdoor activities.

We arrived and basically did this: Ate at Hooter's the first night and attempted to eat cheap at the grocery store (Coop) thereafter; signed up for white water rafting, tried to find the lakes before rafting, went rafting, went out both nights and had lots of fun, walked around tons and avoided Swiss Army knives, and then finally founds the lakes after rafting, hiked to some ruins we saw, and napped a few times.

I loved it so much. It was beautiful and fun, and made me realize how much I miss outdoor activities since I've been at college. I'm going home, buying an old Jeep to fix up, getting a nice kayak and travelling to rivers/coasts one weekends with my dog. I love it, and it made me realize Texas is just that awesome too.

No comments: