Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm sad that there's only a week left...Im having so much fun. Paris is going to be on on lot of fun. Now I can enjoy my trip since Im basically done with my paper. Paris is the place Ive always wanted to go in Europe. Im pumped about the Louvre.

We are coming back early on Sunday. My host family wants to take me to a lake near the Netherlands. They are so much fun. Ill be sad to leave dusseldorf. Im thankful to have a short day on Monday so we will have time to spend some time in dusseldorf. I really want to get some of that mustard.

This is random, but my host family's baby is sick and has been tooting all the time. Ill was holding him last night and it's so funny because you can hear and feel when he does it!!! That was the entertainment last night. The tour of Bayer was interesting. It was so funny when we had to wear those random shoes and all the factory gear. I wish we could have gotten pictures of that. It was like being in a photo shoot with that man taking so many pictures. Im really looking forward to Berlin!!!

No comments: