Sunday, August 05, 2007

Paris was amazing, but
I think Germany is better than France. The metro was very unorganized and hard to figure out. Plus, hostelworld lied to us about it taking 10 minutes to get from our hotel to the center of Paris...it took 2 1/2 hours!!! Last night was funny because as soon as we opened the door to our floor at the hotel, we heared these loud screams...a couple was having a good time (hint hint) and wanted to share it with the entire floor!!! Then the man walked out of the room, while zipping up his pants and then asked us for on on cigarette. It was gross, but so funny. Paris was amazing though. We spent all morning in the louvre and it was amazing to see so many works that Ive been learning about since high school.

As usual, Im happy to go back to dusseldorf. My goal is to finish my paper today so that tomorrow we can have the whole day to finish up in dusseldorf. My host family wanted to take me to a lake near the netherlands today, but I would kind of rather relax in dusseldorf.

Im looking forward to this week, but am getting sad that its ending!!!

No comments: