Sunday, August 05, 2007

Weekend in Duesseldorf

I'm hanging out at the Opdenberg haus at the moment, watching "Making the Band 4" on MTV because thats the only English channel we get. Its nice to be able to actually be somewhat bored and watching tv for the first time in on on month. Its a beautiful day and its nice to go out in our garden and just enjoy the great weather we've had this weekend. I'm glad that I finished my paper yesterday and that I only have 15 more minutes of video left, meaning I'll get to relax and just enjoy our last weekend in Germany.

Last night we went out in the altstadt and had a pretty good time barhopping. The drinks are cheaper than most of the major tourist cities we've been to and the altbier (old beer, but that doesn't mean the beer itself is old) is some very good stuff. It makes for a good jagerbomb, thats for sure...

No comments: