Monday, August 06, 2007

Hannover

Ok, so I have a few blogs to post so expect a few back to back, but not necessarily in order with everyone elses.

I thought the Hannover vet school was really pretty, much prettier than A&Ms, but equally as exciting, which isn't much. I don't really know much about cows, but I definately got my fair share there. Everything we saw was about cows. I really liked the babies, but other than that, I could have skipped all the cows. Even though I kept falling asleep, I did enjoy the lecture about the different options for abdominal surgery, pretty interesting considering the economics aspect. The fraternity we visited was awesome. I really expected them to be huge dorks, which some of them were, but generally, they were really cool. Poor Larry kept getting challenged to chug and lost everytime. I competed against one of the guys girlfriends and won. I enjoyed visiting the research farm and seeing all of the chickens and turkeys even though they smelt really bad. I'm really glad that our guided changed during the tour or else we would have been there all day. That first guy talked FOREVER. Well, this blog really stinks. I'm kinda typed out from working on my paper, which is really boring. I hate writing papers.

No comments: