Thursday, August 09, 2007

This is Hanna's blog...

I am having technical problems with my blackberry so I am using Kim's to blog. Today is our last day in Berlin. Our flight leaves at 930 tomorrow morning. The time has gone by so fast. We had a bike tour here on Tuesday. That was my favorite tour so far. This city is very interesting and has a lot of history. There are also a lot of hippies, artists and musicians. On our bike tour, we rode through a park and it reminded me of somewhere in Austin. Today Sarah, Kim and I went to the Berlin Zoo and saw Knut. That was really neat because he is so famous all over the world. Tonight is our farewell dinner. I am excited, but it is also sad to think about. My host mom sent me an email yesterday. I am going to miss them a lot but am looking forward to seeing my family tomorrow.

No comments: