Sunday, June 04, 2023

Week Two!

This past week has been very busy. I spent last weekend hiking, visiting a food festival, and going to a fair. Then we went to Köln, which was very fun. I enjoyed the food in Köln and the architecture. Then we had several packed days of school followed by traveling to Norderney! Norderney is very quaint and beautiful. I am enjoying the air and the island style. 

I have enjoyed learning about the development of pharmaceutical drugs. I had previously had never thought about how a person would come up with a medication and found the process very interesting. 

I enjoyed learning about the Bade house as well as the Saints in medicine. It is interesting how some are more medically related and some seem almost randomly placed with an ailment. 

I am looking forward to visiting Amsterdam at the end of our time in Norderney. 

No comments: