Sunday, June 04, 2023

Week #2 abroad!!

This week we had a week of classes with a study tour to Cologne on Wednesday!! Cologne was sooo awesome and beautiful. My friends and I did a lot of good shopping and the cathedral was absolutely stunning. This was such a good week and we started our pharmacology class which I actually find very interesting. We have been learning about how to read articles and learning a lot of interesting stuff about medicine and cures for diseases.

Also, this Saturday we took a train and then a ferry to the island of Norderney. It is very pretty here and we are having a super fun time. Today we did a bike tour and got to see a lot of the island! There are so many rabbits here. Tomorrow we're going to the sauna and I'm very excited to get pampered.

Overall, so far, this trip has been awesome and an amazing experience. After Norderney, I am traveling to Amsterdam and I am beyond excited for that. I can't wait for more adventures!!

No comments: