Sunday, June 18, 2023

Week 4 in Germany

 


Hi guys!!!

I can’t believe it’s already past week four. This week was very chill in Bonn, but so cool to so much history this week! We went to remagen, andernach, and bingen! 

This week we learned the beauty of rewe and hot easy it is to get good lunch there! I’m going to miss that place and their sushi. 

This weekend we met our friends in Salzburg and it was so pretty there. We went to the top of the mountain and then rode a little rollercoaster down it and it was so fun! We also snuck into the hotel where they filmed some of the sound of music which was beautiful. Overall Salzburg was a 10/10 and my favorite place I’ve been to so far. I’m so excited to go back to Austria on Tuesday! I’ll tell y’all all about it next week!! Bye!!!

-Ava Brown

No comments: