Sunday, June 11, 2023

Week 3

 This week began with our excursion to Norderney! The weather there was quite nice, but soo windy, and we had to pack a lot of warm clothes. I loved being in a smaller coastal town, and we got bikes to ride everywhere. My favorite parts of the Norderney trip were going to the Badehaus, learning how to pour Oostfriesen tee properly, and going for a run in the dunes! 

After Norderney, I went to Amsterdam with some classmates! We did some shopping and saw the sights. I was amazed by how much biking infrastructure existed in Amsterdam, and how many Dutch people were outside in the parks enjoying the outdoors. Apparently we got some of the best weather of the year in Amsterdam. We took a canal cruise and also went to the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum. We explored the nightlife and also some particular things that are uniquely legal in the Netherlands.

Throughout this trip, I have been posting daily on my photo journal on Instagram, which I am so glad that I did! It has allowed me to remember what I did every day, as well as share photos with my family and friends day by day. You can follow me @cjk0714 to see my photo blog!

Until next week,

Cassandra 

No comments: