Sunday, June 11, 2023

Week 3 Germany Adventures

 Hi guys!!!!

I just got back to Bonn from Amsterdam and to say I am tired is an understatement, but this past week has been so fun!!!! 

Norderney was beautiful the badehaus was unreal. I could go everyday and be happy. The mud flat hike was cool too  but very very cold. Overall norderney lived up to the hype. 


Then we went to Amsterdam which was so fun. We stayed a little outside of the city in the Olympic park which was cool but it was only a short tram ride into the city. We went to the rijks museum, Van Gogh museum, the ice bar, and a canal cruise. We also saw the clog factory and the cheese factory and that was so fun. We tried like 50 different types of cheese I’m not kidding. My favorites were smoked Gouda and truffle.  It was so hot there I thought I was going to pass out and it made me scared to go back to Texas, but overall Amsterdam was so fun and I would definitely go back. 

This week I am looking forward to our excursion tomorrow to ramagen. We haven’t heard much about what we are doing so it’ll be a fun surprise. Also Lila and I are going to Salzburg this weekend and I’m so excited about that!! 

Yay! Thanks for reading! See you next week! Bye!!

-Ava Brown

No comments: