Sunday, June 18, 2023

Week 4 in Bonn

 Week 4 !

This week was a nice week to stay in Bonn. Kendall and I had a picnic at Rhein Aue Park and I got to spend a lot of time reading. Wednesday had a fun AiB party where we ate delicious tapas it was great. On Friday we took a class trip to Bingen where we explored the Hildegard van Bingen museum. I loved walking through the garden and getting an insight to how her garden might have looked. Then we visited Andernach and my favorite museum of the trip yet. It was a medicine museum that housed many ancient medical tools and we got to walk through time with medicine and see in person all that we have learned about in class. I am getting a little homesick for a few certain things but I am still excited for my two weeks I have left here in Europe. This next week I will be in 3 countries !!


No comments: