Sunday, June 25, 2023

Week 5: Vienna and Prague!




 This week was definitely my favorite week on this trip. I loved experiencing the cultures in Vienna and Prague. My favorite parts of the Vienna trip were the wax models in the medical university museum and the Freud lecture and house tour. Both were so interesting, and I learned so much about anatomy and psychology. I liked learning about Freud because some of the psychology we talked about related to what I have learned as a neuroscience major. I loved getting know other girls and teachers better on this trip too! 

We saw as much of Prague as we could in only two days. We walked across the Charles Bridge, saw the John Lennon Wall, and hiked to the Prague Palace. All three locations were beautiful, but my favorite was the view from the palace. We rented a paddle boat and cruised around the river. We saw lots of ducks and a few river rats. We ate amazing Mexican food, which I have been missing so much, and had authentic kolaches. As we were walking through old town, we stumbled on a Hispanic festival and market. It was so cool to find such a fun place without using google maps, which has been draining my phone battery every day. I have loved experiencing such different cultures across Europe on this trip. 

No comments: