Sunday, June 18, 2023

Week 4




 I can’t believe we have already finished our fourth week in Bonn. It feels like time has flown by. I enjoyed learning about WWII history at the Remagen bridge on Monday. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and passionate, which made the experience much more compelling. This week was full of good food. The Spanish tapas at the aib dinner party were amazing. I especially loved the bacon wrapped dates. I also tried pork schnitzel for the first time. Honestly, I was surprised by how much I liked it. It was very similar to chicken fried steak in my opinion. 

This weekend Ava and I went to Salzburg, Austria. I was not expecting Salzburg to be such a pretty town, but it was beautiful. We went hiking outside of the city and enjoyed the view from a mountain top restaurant. We took a ski lift up the mountain and rode the mountain coaster down. It was so fun and the view was amazing. We saw different sights from The Sound of Music at the Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron and Mirabell Gardens. 

This week was definitely my favorite so far, and I can’t wait to visit Vienna this week! 


Tschuss

No comments: